Home sweet home. Welcome to higher protection and comfort
Protect family members against home intrusions, and quickly respond to emergency situations so your family and valued possessions are secured.
Open doors for visitors from your smartphone when no one is home, and control home settings remotely.
Turn off lights, home appliances, and power outlets from your smartphone, and receive energy overuse notifications to conserve energy
Protect your data and identity using fingerprint security on your smart phone. Biometric data security reduces significantly the risk of password loss, exposure and hacking.
Improve your family’s routine for energy saving and safety with IoT devices.
Whenever and wherever, it is able to respond visitors in front of door with smartphone application
Detects energy overuse, defective devices, health related emergencies, and home intrusions with prompt mobile notifications.
Authorizes tenants to securely restrict entry, accept packages, register vehicles, access apartment announcements and submit repair requests from smartphones with greater ease.
Make your home smart and intelligent with face recognition.
Receive mobile notifications when family members arrive home and be notified when there is no activity detected for long periods of time.
- Double Encryption Data Security Support
- Compatible with iOS and Android Phones
- Korean, English, Chinese Language Support
- Visitor Vehicle Registration
- Registered Vehicle/Courier Package Arrival Alerts
- Apartment Building Announcements
- Facility Repair Request System
- Remote Home Lighting, Door Lock, Power Outlet, and Samsung Electronics Appliance Control
- Energy Usage Monitoring and Alerts
- Remote Video Phone Calls with Visitors
- Home Intrusion Emergency Alerts
- Complete Home Monitoring Settings with Remote Access
- Unusual Entry and Non-Activity Alerts
- Fingerprint/Face Recognition Door Unlock
- Unregistered Visitor Entry Alert
This independently researched report tracks and measures the maturity and adoption rates of various technologies and provides insights into the connected home arena. Samsung SDS, via its product Smart Doorlock, is listed as a sample vendor in the Smart Locks category of the report.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.